Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

sunbound unsound beach party

sus said:
exactly -first week from wednesday the 8th to wednesday the 15th, second week wednesday the 15th to wednesday the 22nd -- coming home the day after solstice - a fwe days to chill out and whatever before the party, then a few days to do the same after --
:cool:

i'll be doing june 8th to 22nd then. followed by a couple of days at home and straight down to a week at glastonbury :)

space-hopper said:
Hmm i'm thinking fuckit take the whole month off italy then glasto sounds good to me :cool:

Hey he's back...... :)

Comfirmed will be off to the sunny place for 2 whole weeks :) Cannot wait....

Glasto ... Not in a million years :D

this looks very very tempting :cool:
better than 6 weeks on a dirt farm in protugal wot i done this year
so £140 all in?

ddraig said:
this looks very very tempting :cool:
better than 6 weeks on a dirt farm in protugal wot i done this year
so £140 all in?

aye £140 for two weeks -that's the flight -transport from the airport to the campsite
2 weeks camping -y' need yer own tent tho- and back - the party is a free party on the beach -

or for £40 more per week , there are some bungalows on the camp site too

I am very, very tempted by this.

Although of course, at my age I'd probably need to go for the bungalow option. Can't be doing with all that sleeping in a tent malarkey - last time I did it a few years back I ended up with chronic back ache.

;)

Dubversion said:
i'll be doing june 8th to 22nd then. followed by a couple of days at home and straight down to a week at glastonbury :)

but isn't Glasto on Friday 24th to Sunday 26th?
I assume you (we) will be going down on Thursday 23rd?

that's looking a bit tight isn't it?

I'm thinking of doing the first week then recovering, sorting stuff out (finishing off backdrops, testing the new PRoD software etc etc) for 5 days or so, then going to Glasto ...

But I don't want to just go the first week if everyone else is going to be there the 2nd week - help! :eek:

EastEnder said:
camping's fun if you're under 10.

:p

oooooh 'stender!

ooohmatron.jpg

Congrats Maggot. :)

I'm going and definitely taking the bungalow option. :) Can't be doing with that camping nonsense...

wiskers posting

am trying to persuade s14n that she really wants to do this :D

i rekkon first week, get back and then prepare to be on site at glasto for the monday as normal. if i get my job (if they pay me for this year that is :mad: ).

having put my back out at glasto last year i'm seriously thinking about not camping - dunno if that makes me a wimp, but i cant face agony like that again.

have put in for leave at work tho :D

wiskers

Wiskey -- no-one would say you weren't truly Glasto (they wouldn't dare, with your track record!) if you decided not to camp to protect your back .... perhaps you'll need to ask around about campervans!! :)

William of Walworth said:
No Glasto then han??

Don't worry William, some of us are actually going to Glastonbury.

I can't afford both, so it's Glasto for me every time....that's if i can get a ticket

I just translated the tarrifs for the campsite into English using Google :D

Wibble

Especially like the idea of staying in an undercarriage or pit and paying a small dog ransom. :D

Why does it cost more for a Canadian than a car :confused:

Back
Top Bottom