Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Subversive Music - RATM, Lowkey, Akala, Slaves, Allflaws

Fucking hell.

The new Soft Play (Slaves) album fucking slaps. Sounds like theres a Bob Vylan cameo on Mirror Muscles and Worms on Tarmac has some amazing vocal delivery halfway through.

One of the top three most important UK bands at the moment (with Bob Vylan and Kid Kapichi) . No surprise that Vylan has collaborated with both. Just a matter of time before the other two do I guess.

And thats a three band lineup I'd be happy to see. If they add a couple of the other Hastings area bands I'd be even happier.

Fucking hell.

The new Soft Play (Slaves) album fucking slaps. Sounds like theres a Bob Vylan cameo on Mirror Muscles and Worms on Tarmac has some amazing vocal delivery halfway through.

One of the top three most important UK bands at the moment (with Bob Vylan and Kid Kapichi) . No surprise that Vylan has collaborated with both. Just a matter of time before the other two do I guess.

And thats a three band lineup I'd be happy to see. If they add a couple of the other Hastings area bands I'd be even happier.

Thanks for this. I do love Soft Play. I agree actually they should do something with Bob Vylan. Both are outstanding bands. I need to check out more Kid Kapichi. I've listened to a few tracks and I was also very impressed.

Back
Top Bottom