Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Subversive Music - RATM, Lowkey, Akala, Slaves, Allflaws

More from Tom

Oh your the 'all lives matter ' racist cunt type are you ? 'Its their lyrics not mine' lol . So you don't agree with the lyrics ? Bullshit . Why did you post more after it being pointed out what a penis you were posting it in the first place.
Prick . Try and educate yourself about politics please.

Here is my response to that fucking dreadfull shit you just posted .

Look m8e if you played that at my local yard you would get cut up . That is all i am saying .
It may seem controversial and exiting but it's filth circulated by corporations to counter our counterculture . Get me ? It is not just fake it is an insult to everyone on the underground/ in the movement. .

If you actually are a cryarsing alt right whatever you can get fucked though .

Here is some music from one of the most radical bands ... Crass . I fucking love Crass.

((thread))

Last edited:
Oh your the 'all lives matter ' racist cunt type are you ? 'Its their lyrics not mine' lol . So you don't agree with the lyrics ? Bullshit . Why did you post more after it being pointed out what a penis you were posting it in the first place.
Prick . Try and educate yourself about politics please.

Here is my response to that fucking dreadfull shit you just posted .

Like I said before I don't agree with all what he says. It's his views not mine. I just posted it because its controversial and out in the news.

Back
Top Bottom