but without the spaces.

Producing this:

your image

Surround it in this:

[ spoiler ] your image [ /spoiler ]

but without the spaces.

Producing this:

your image
For some reason I don't have an edit option on that post - have reported it to the mods and asked them to delete for now . Sorry people.

For some reason I don't have an edit option on that post - have reported it to the mods and asked them to delete for now . Sorry people.

no dont do that. just because its something i dont want to see doesnt make it any less valid a post. for all i know there may be someone with a walnut phobia.

Lovely drawings!

My only comment (since you've put it in the 'critics' thread) is that the drainpipes on the Morley's pic are a bit black and heavy.

Lovely drawings!

My only comment (since you've put it in the 'critics' thread) is that the drainpipes on the Morley's pic are a bit black and heavy.
You're not the first one to mention that RoyReed and I do agree, good or bad feedback is always welcome!

recommend it, really nice line drawings out of notable New Yorkers Windows (always including the window frame!) plus a few paras from the person..

rciu79.jpg

Would love to have some feedback. This was a a picture I took last autumn from Coombe Hill, the highest point in the Chilterns. Thanks.

Would love to have some feedback. This was a a picture I took last autumn from Coombe Hill, the highest point in the Chilterns. Thanks.
I like the textures and the contrast between them. Really nice. Not sure about the aspect ratio. I would be tempted to burn a bit of texture back into the fields either side of frame from where the figures are.

Nice, I wouldn't do any image manipulation burning textures etc. I might be tempted to crop the right hand side in a bit. I'd also try doing a more severe crop where you lose the conifers altogether, keep a good area of earthen field including the figures, with just a sliver of the autumn-colour trees along the top. Would have to do it to see if it worked.

Nice, I wouldn't do any image manipulation burning textures etc. I might be tempted to crop the right hand side in a bit. I'd also try doing a more severe crop where you lose the conifers altogether, keep a good area of earthen field including the figures, with just a sliver of the autumn-colour trees along the top. Would have to do it to see if it worked.

Thanks

So something like this

ztvxc8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom