Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Stunning pictures of the North

Edlington Woods, S. Yorks

tumblr_n845qvkf2H1sp51vco1_1280.jpg

Saltwell Park, Gateshead (lovely little gem this place, worth a visit if you're ever in the region. Short walk from where I grew up so I've always taken it for granted, but I can honestly say I've never seen a nicer public park anywhere in this country. When I was a kid they used to do pony rides around the lake, and there's a hedge maze and a kind of petting zoo thing... when I was very young they even used to have a disused passenger plane out on the green and you could go up and slide down the emergency exits! No idea how they managed to get it in there.)

Saltwell-Park.jpg

The Priory at Tynemouth

51677362.jpg

Tynemouth Priory from another angle:

12701033.jpg

Saltwell Park, Gateshead (lovely little gem this place, worth a visit if you're ever in the region. Short walk from where I grew up so I've always taken it for granted, but I can honestly say I've never seen a nicer public park anywhere in this country. When I was a kid they used to do pony rides around the lake, and there's a hedge maze and a kind of petting zoo thing... when I was very young they even used to have a disused passenger plane out on the green and you could go up and slide down the emergency exits! No idea how they managed to get it in there.)

Saltwell-Park.jpg
Saltwell Park isn't far from me, so I visit fairly regularly. It's quite easy to take it for granted though.

I can remember the plane too :D

3243106837_fe594c6a15.jpg

Back
Top Bottom