Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

steven fry is unfriendly and inhumane in real life

I'm now watching everything on TV with this thread in mind, expecting Fry to emerge at any moment with a facility-hygiene solutions provider insulting quip at the ready.

I was once nearly run over by Alan Bennett. Keep that in mind, next time you listen to his amiable Yorkshire voice on the radio.

Was he having a cup of tea with Thora Hird and distracted at the time?

I suppose this is possible. I didn't see Thora, but she's not a big woman, and may have been crouched down, lest she be recognised - A hit and run conviction would have meant the loss of her contract with Stannah Stairlifts.

I suppose this is possible. I didn't see Thora, but she's not a big woman, and may have been crouched down, lest she be recognised - A hit and run conviction would have meant the loss of her contract with Stannah Stairlifts.

She's still alive?

Jesus, that woman's immortal.

Stephen Fry is bi-polar isn't he. So I suspect that there are time where he is super lovely and times he acts like a utter twunt.

He was a complete bastard when he arse raped me at a halloween party. But then I was asking for it the way i was dressed.*

* Disclaimer. This incident is totally fictional and didn't happen.

Stephen Fry is bi-polar isn't he. So I suspect that there are time where he is super lovely and times he acts like a utter twunt.

He was a complete bastard when he arse raped me at a halloween party. But then I was asking for it the way i was dressed.*

* Disclaimer. This incident is totally fictional and didn't happen.

Ah right. I suspect I am Bi Polar. Or have Asperger's. Not that they are the same of course. Bipolar is trendier.

Suggs spilt my pint once.
Sinnead O'Connor suggested going for a pint, once.
Mick Jones minded my pint while I went for a wee, once.
Steven Fry tipped ash in my pint, once.

Only one of these is untrue.

Back
Top Bottom