Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

steven fry is unfriendly and inhumane in real life

How much does a lint remover get paid ?
do they get to do it for lots of celebs ?
whats the job title and does this "friend" carry out other duties , any perks ?

Must be ok generally as I suppose most celebs she has done this for treat her with more respect than the average toilet cleaner otherwise she would have left by now.:confused:

It is a position I would consider in the new year as I am after a change , I have very tough skin and have not crumpled in my life yet when I have been the butt of a joke although Ive not actually been compared to a toilet cleaner I have often been told that I am not fit to be a toilet cleaner , but thats probably because I am a toilet cleaner and not very good at it .
As I am not a lady I am sure that any female hating gay celebs I have to attend cardigans for will know how to treat me.

I even have my own Ktel lint remover that my nan paid £1.99 p for in the seventies it still works fine but the plastic has gone a sort of dull yellow color :mad: unlike this one below which is pristine , if its self employed basis I could mention my "tool kit" on my CV .

ktel.jpg

So either "Stephen Fry utilizes self deprecating humour" or "Stephen Fry hates women, because he doesn't know what to do with them" then?

my friend had the job of picking fluff off his suit, and he said to her in a nasty way 'your no better than a toilet cleaner, aren't you'.

No way would Stephen use a double-negative like that. Is "your friend" quite sure it wasn't Bruce Forsyth?

Could someone not just send him a twitter msg and get this sorted out , he may well still be up as its holiday :confused:

at least before the next episode of QI , I would do it but I am not a twitterer and must admit I am a little scared now of his angry wit after this episode :eek:.

Having said that I have just watched a video on youtube to see if I could make out the hidden anger in his eyes and noticed the corduroy suits he wears .
They would surely go shiny if too much attention was given to fluff buffering , unless things have improved since the ktel miracle brush :hmm: I think the fluff remover may well have got her celebs mixed up , would you even bother calling for never mind employing a personal jacket fluff remover if you wore the clothes of a woodwork teacher

are you sure she was picking fluff . :confused:

I had written a whole story of something similar but then realized I didn't want it on the internet.
Anyway, I tend to believe the lint-picker's story and am baffled by how naive people can be. IMO and IME most people who have achiveved some kind of fame or power do tend to be dicks. The kind of dicks who know how to say all the right things when they are being watched. But behind closed doors, especially if they know you have no clout, they tend to show their true colors.

I still think he is a pukka geezer.I do know one thing most gay men get on famously with women

Back
Top Bottom