Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

State murder in Singapore.

tim

EXPLODED TIM! (Help me!!!)
The despotic statelet executed someone yesterday and will kill someone else tomorrow morning in both cases for minor drug offences. It's a horrible place that rarely gets the condemnation that it deserves.

Properly minor drug offences.

And to think, 1/2kg of weed gets you the rope in Singapore, just to the north in Thailand, until recently it would get you in serious trouble, yet today you can buy and sell as much as you like of the stuff totally legally. Drug legalisation is such bullshit with nothing to do with protecting society or public health, in fact it achieves the exact opposite. Scum.

Properly minor drug offences.

And to think, 1/2kg of weed gets you the rope in Singapore, just to the north in Thailand, until recently it would get you in serious trouble, yet today you can buy and sell as much as you like of the stuff totally legally. Drug legalisation is such bullshit with nothing to do with protecting society or public health, in fact it achieves the exact opposite. Scum.

Royal Thai Police are the biggest gang in Asia. Drug trafficking and prostituting women/children for all the major cartels for yonks now.

Obviously it's a fucking wrong but how desperate must you be to think having serious amounts of drugs in Singapore was a good idea?

I found 0.5g of hash in with my passport in Kathmandu airport when I was about to fly there. The feeling of terror and relief was something else.

Singapore is a strange place. I think it takes a certain type of individual to enjoy living there. If you’re clean living, straight, and have a well paid job and all then it would be easy enough. But you’d also have to love existing basically indoors all the time because it’s so friggin hot, have no interest for seasons or weather other than a regular humid downpour, and not be a fan of chewing gum either.

Also if you want a good insight into Singapore prison life, this is a good place to start. I watched all these documentaries and they were really interesting.

To give them some credit, the prisons are clean and efficient and nothing like the sort of gang controlled 50 to a cell sort of stuff you see in Latin America but still, the sheer regimentation of it all is something else. Basic one person cells, sleeping on a bamboo mat. I’d take a British prison anyday over this.

Also if you want a good insight into Singapore prison life, this is a good place to start. I watched all these documentaries and they were really interesting.

To give them some credit, the prisons are clean and efficient and nothing like the sort of gang controlled 50 to a cell sort of stuff you see in Latin America but still, the sheer regimentation of it all is something else. Basic one person cells, sleeping on a bamboo mat. I’d take a British prison anyday over this.

It's great to see they are living comfortably for the last few days of their life.

Reactions: tim
Singapore is a Dystopia only a rabid Tory could love ,but the Authortianism comes from cracking down on ethnic violence compared to it's neighbours it's a better place :rolleyes: .

Haircuts and National service for all would greatly improved urban:D😈 and pain of public caning.
graffitti tagging public caning
litter dropping public caning
visible tattoos piercings let off with a stiff warning? of course not public caning🤣.

It's how the world would look if the GB news pub bore ran the world

Singapore is a Dystopia only a rabid Tory could love ,but the Authortianism comes from cracking down on ethnic violence compared to it's neighbours it's a better place :rolleyes: .

Haircuts and National service for all would greatly improved urban:D😈 and pain of public caning.
visible tattoos piercings let off with a stiff warning? of course not public caning🤣.

"La vice Anglais"

no but they'd expect somebody else to enforce the rules and be in for a shock when they park in a no loading space or drop a flag butt and get PUBLIC CANING 🤣 probabaly at the hands of a Ghurkha!

Gurkha Contingent - Wikipedia Sinagapore still Has 2000 ghurkhas as part of it's police force as riot squad bodyguards SWAT team commanded by a British Officer. Maybe we should borrow some to light a fire under the Met? having a reputation for total discipline and loyalty

Speeding?

Speeding?
Public Caning 🤣 what did you think?
it's a robust harsh but fair approach to law and order but mostly Harsh on another board their was a Singaporian whose general comment about protestors or low level criminals etc was why weren't they caned? It became an injoke

Public Caning 🤣 what did you think?
it's a robust harsh but fair approach to law and order but mostly Harsh on another board their was a Singaporian whose general comment about protestors or low level criminals etc was why weren't they caned? It became an injoke

TBF I think a lot of posters on here are completely caned when they post…

Back
Top Bottom