Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

St Pauls Carnival returns

St Pauls is back this year :D

I no longer have my ear to the ground in Bristol, but am wondering if it will be on the scale of previous years....hope so!

Most of my mates have moved out of the centre, so i have gone and booked a room about the Full Moon pub, not expecting too much sleep that weekend anyway ;)
I think it will be bigger in terms of people attending, just because it's been a while.

I am potentially going with some mates - we are meeting up that Saturday in Bristol but I am 50:50 if I can make it due to real life shit going on. Probably won’t decide until the day or day before

It doesn't look too bad, rainy in the morning, but yeah I'd like it to change for the better!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230624_093941_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230624_093941_Chrome.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 4
OK I think it would be good to do a meet at about 1800. At the point where Ashley Road and City Road meet.
Screenshot_20230624_115315_Maps.jpg
At the point by the mini roundabout.

I am mate. Will be there from Friday nights onwards. Haven't made many plans for the day itself yet though.

Does anyone know how late the rigs will be allowed to go on for?
Officially 10pm. Obviously there will be rigs going all night.....and loads of after parties but there will be free unofficial stuff.

Thanks for the tag kalidarkone. Have a good one guys, I don't think I'll make it though. Got some things I need to do this afternoon and evening still up in air.

Not sure if I’m going to get over there or not as mates taking a while to shift from where we are - left handed giant - will play by ear

Did anyone meet-up? Gutted if I missed folk especially kalidarkone

Had a goodly wonder as lost my mates as soon got into Brunswick sq. had a good time anyway especially at Relation Sound System. Then found my crew by turbo island later on several cider etc down

Back
Top Bottom