Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

St Pauls Carnival - 6th July

will be there tomorrow, so PM me details if anyone's meeting up, fancies a drink or whatnot. :)

MORNING Carnival people! Looking gorgeous out there already :cool:

First off - donations. Carnival needs support to survive and they're asking for people to donate via text.
Text "CARN45 £1" to 70070 to donate £1.
Text "CARN45 £2" to 70070 to donate £2.
Text "CARN45 £3" to... etc etc

Can't rely on old Red Trousers to help out if it goes tits up, he's got enough on his plate promoting his own bars etc

Roni Size & Dynamite MC are on at 6pm on the Main Stage, Laid Blak & Tippa Irie at 9:45 and DJ Derek at midnight

I'm looking forward to Turbulence at the Star & Garter where the line up is topped by DJ Die playing a two hour set :cool:

King Kong at Winkworth Place is usually worth a look, Bristol underground scene. Negus Melody at the William Street/City Road junction should have the Roots and Dub end of things covered and there'll be a dozen or more other rigs, official and unofficial, to help get everyone's dancing feet moving :)

Parade is at noon, soundsystems are on until 2am

See you down there :cool:

Ah yes! 100% unofficial I believe - City Road or thereabouts isn't it?

Flyer says entrance at Brook Lane. I can't think of anything worse than listening to bands called Dogshite, Sick Pig and Piss on Authority all day, but each to their own! :D

They do have vegan ale and cold beer however.

Flyer says entrance at Brook Lane. I can't think of anything worse than listening to bands called Dogshite, Sick Pig and Piss on Authority all day, but each to their own! :D

Punk's not dead :mad:

May take a look - on my way to the jungle rigs ;)

Lakota are once again hosting an unofficial rig in their car park - run by DMT and with Chris Liberator headlining :)

Dogshit are brilliant!!

Punk's not dead :mad:

May take a look - on my way to the jungle rigs ;)

Lakota are once again hosting an unofficial rig in their car park - run by DMT and with Chris Liberator headlining :)
Chris liberator is in Dogshit as well:) his missis is the singer.

Jesus Christ, it's mental out there. I just cycled home from town along the outskirts of St Pauls and there are cars and people and police and horses and dogs all over the place.

Was a brilliant Carnival this year - Carnage sums it up perfectly, all seemed to go off without any major trouble also!

in the nicest possible way, Bristol must be the maddest town in the country
fabio.gif

qz562v.jpg

Back
Top Bottom