Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Spain's 2022 WC campaign.

dessiato

🇪🇸 my spirit is crying for leaving
I'm ready! New TV set up, official Spain Qatar 2022 shirt due any minute.

Soy nervioso. Quiero ganar.

Anyone else watching Spain? 🇪🇸

Not even tomorrow when they have their first game?
there's a road in siberia which was literally built on the bones of the labourers. this world cup is built on the bones of the thousands - fucking thousands - of people who died building the eight stadia in which the matches are played. and that's before you get on to the other appalling abuses of human rights in qatar. i stand with eric cantona in not watching this world cup

The Portuguese casually watching this game said typical Spain when they were awarded what could be said to have been a soft penalty. Although coming from the Portuguese who are masters of simulation it was a bit ironic . Could have been referring to the VAR decision though

My shirt arrived yesterday. I've not taken it off yet. My wife wants to wash it because I got some egg yolk on it this morning. I can wait.

Next step along the way. I've my lucky shirt on, unwashed from the Costa Rica game. I'm sitting comfortably with beer and crisps. Had tapas, and paella (scratch made, using spices we brought with us from home) for lunch.

Let's get on with it.

Back
Top Bottom