Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Spain v Ireland 19:45

How's going to win?

• Total voters
I don't think so, he's scored a few and got into nice positions fucking loads of times...nearly every time?...but he's not the player he was. I think he will be at some point though.

Well, he started to come good when Di Matteo took over back in April, and dont forget he scored the winner against Barca as well.

Fuck it :(

My best friend is somewhere in Bali watching this, think she's with her cousins so at least she won't be alone. That's a harsh night for Irish, but again, full fucking credit to their fans, still singing! Must be quite humbling for the players.

Amazing to think Fields of Athenry was only written in the late 70s and the most famous version was 1983. Sounds like an old traditional standard

3-2-2.jpg

Spain were very good last night but lets face it Ireland were awful. I dunno whether its injuries or tiredness or whatever but Ireland simply have not turned up. Some if not all the goals last night were soft, really soft, it was the same in the Croatian match, I dunno whats happened to Ireland's defence, also Given does not look fit at all.

I wonder if Spain could take England apart like that. Probably.

No they couldnt, quite frankly they should not have taken Ireland apart like that, at times it was like a testamonial match. Great support for both teams I thought, really great atmnosphere.

Back
Top Bottom