Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Portugal v Netherlands 19:45 17th June

fantastic goal for holland and i hate to admit it from ronaldo too :(

the dutch are playing much better tonight, lets just hope its enough in the next half

Yep, about ten minutes of a bright start from the Dutch made you think might do the unlikely, then Portugal got going and are beating the Dutch backs for fun and getting the best of midfield, left Dutch all over the shop

Watching c.ronaldo is like seeing a hot ex and instead of being bitter you're just smug that you ever went out with her, even if she was a bit of a dick sometimes.

Watching c.ronaldo is like seeing a hot ex and instead of being bitter you're just smug that you ever went out with her, even if she was a bit of a dick sometimes.
As the kids I work with would say...."You so bum off Ronaldo."

If it stays like this who do we get in the first round of the knock-out stages? When are we most likely to play England?

r

Longer you watch, more you realise this Dutch side are a bigger shower of cunts than even the Portugese. Come on the Danes, send them both home.

Longer you watch, more you realise this Dutch side are a bigger shower of cunts than even the Portugese. Come on the Danes, send them both home.
DISLIKE! I'm tempted to tick like just so I can tick unlike! We are playing the better football in this game.

Back
Top Bottom