Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Slovakia v Paraguay

Diamond

The Red Baron
Probably the most obscure game so far but no doubt will be one of the most watched owing to hangovers.

Radio suggesting that it's the least attended game so far, which isn't particularly surprising.

Y'never know tho... ;)

Yeah I can see why but it's a bit sad to see that many empty seats, there's fucking loads. Corporate bollocks. Didn't Robbie Earl get sacked from ITV for selling 50 tickets. 50! Why? Who the fuck has 50 family and friends to give tickets to? I've only got ten more friends than that on facebook and most of them I don't talk to. I'm not surprised he flogged some and if that's the case with lots of corporate types and pundits then i'm not surprised at the level of empty seats at this world cup.

Slovakia are a bit shit so far.

As for the empty seats - so much for Fifa's bullshit that the locals will be involved.

2-0, comical mixup between Cardozo and someone else as they both went for the ball, but it rebounded to another Paraguayan who twats it in from the edge of the box.

Was expecting a little something from Slovakia as they won their group with Czech Rep and Poland in it but they tailed off a bit at the end of qualifying when Slovenia beat them and nabbed 2nd place.

When's the last time santa cruz was on the pitch for 90 minutes?

Back
Top Bottom