Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Italy vs Paraguay

north korea have got players playing in japan and russia

also, italy have got a player playing in spain

edit: scratch that, he didn't make the final 23, though technically, cannavaro plays in UAE now, though he won't play til next season

no, only they and North Korea have all their players playing in thrir home league (last time it was Italy & Saudi Arabia)

Unless you count Jerome Boateng's transfer to Man City last week all Germans are in the Bundesliga (i think)

really? I hadn't bothred checking as I just assumed Kim would never let them leave the country

yep, one of their players has got south korean parents and he has lived in japan his whole life. his mother identifies herself as north korean though and he obtained a north korean passport through chongryon, enabling him to play for north korea. there's another player playing in japan, and their captain plays for rostov in russia, though i'm not sure what their stories are.

Unless you count Jerome Boateng's transfer to Man City last week all Germans are in the Bundesliga (i think)

well...all right then....my previous post contained a certain amount of bollocks.

Aquilani still isn't in the squad tho

tumbleweed.jpg

tinderbox? Paraguay will get even more defensive now!
Nooooo, Italy will now have to try and score, and Paraguay will be all like "Fuck you!" and Italy'll be all like "no, fuck you!", and Paraguay will all be like "NO, FUCK YOU!!"

:eek: *KABOOOOOM!!* :eek:

Except, y'know, in Italian and, um, Paraguian?

Back
Top Bottom