Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Italy vs Paraguay

I hope this, and the France performance, is providing a little perspective for the ABE brigade.

60 minutes in and the reigning world champions are losing 1-0 to the mighty Paraguay.

Mr. QofG's blames Italy's goal on the fact that he has just started ironing. They wouldn't have scored if he'd kept sitting on the sofa :(

a decent game, italy fortunate to get the equaliser but i think most paraguayans would've taken a draw before the game started.

the question is: will i be able to sleep for the fevered anticipation of first game tomorrow - slovakia v new zealand! :D

and of course, no-one has a clue how good north korea are. they bulldozed their way through qualifying :)hmm:) and could be the best team in the world for all we know :cool:

and of course, no-one has a clue how good north korea are. they bulldozed their way through qualifying :)hmm:) and could be the best team in the world for all we know :cool:

aye, it's only them and Italy that have all their players playing in their home league, y'know...

a decent game, italy fortunate to get the equaliser but i think most paraguayans would've taken a draw before the game started.

They weren't fortunate, after Camoranesi came on, Italy were by far the better team.

And The Paraguayans were very lucky, the free kick that led to their goal shoul never have been given.

That was not a bad game at all. Italy woke up towards the end but in no way looked like title holder. The compagna was fairly happy considering that she had written her off Italia from the start and has been actively supporting England :confused:

aye, it's only them and Italy that have all their players playing in their home league, y'know...
Not all the North Koreans play in North Korea.

England, Germany and Italy are the only teams that have all their players playing in their home league.

Back
Top Bottom