Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

sleeper megabus

Do they have that thing where they have a driver and a companion, like a spotter or whatever. They've had two people on a couple of coaches I've been on recently, I don't go on many.

I went on the megabus service from Brighton to London three or four times....it was like they'd stripped out the normal bus seating and replaced it all with seats that were too shallow (iyswim? :hmm: ) and headrests that stuck out at such a height/depth as to force your head forward, dangling over the seat....then glued all the windows shut and turned the fucking heating on full blast :cool: ...omg....not pleasant, lol :(

£1, tbf :hmm:

I went on the megabus service from Brighton to London three or four times....it was liked they stripped out the normal bus seating and replace it all with seats that were too shallow (iyswim? :hmm: ) and headrests that stuck out at such a height/depth as to have your head forced forward, dangling over the seat....then glued all the windows shut and turned the fucking heating on full blast :cool: ...omg....not pleasant, lol :(

£1, tbf :hmm:

(plus 50p booking fee)

theres a reading light and a plug sockek

im rubbish at measurements but i am 5 5 and theres 4" behind my head and maybe 6" @ my feet
there is also the distance from my elbow to fingertips to bed above
cosy

This is all very intimate. Details of the space and condition in the bed of a Megabus in real time. I hope Miss Shelf gets a good night's sleep and arrives in Glasgow refreshed. It must surely be cheaper than going by sleeper train. If you are asleep during the journey - if. Then it will be better value for money than a train. Good Luck Miss Shelf, and Good Morning, when you read this.

Back
Top Bottom