Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Silliest names in the Olympics

Next thing you know, you'll be making slitty-eyes behind a Korean person. :)

I find the names as funny as a dermatologist called Dr Creamer or someone with a name like Theresa Green.

If this thread was about the coolest names, would you have a problem?

People come up with funny place names, and you'll find foreigners quite tickled about places with names like Tooting. Not in the slightest bit funny to me because I'm so used to it, it doesn't even occur to me it's funny.

As for Dong Dong, I think that's brilliant. Takeshita is only funny if English is your first language. I'm sure the Japanese find some English names funny

You're reading far too much into this Mr Canuck3

Also, I saw an opportunity, and I took it: no one else had shown up all po-faced and PC, so it was like an open field.

I think it's because the first thing I see today is the guy making the slanted eyes behind the Korean, and then there's a 'funny name' thread.

Also, I saw an opportunity, and I took it: no one else had shown up all po-faced and PC, so it was like an open field.

I think it's because the first thing I see today is the guy making the slanted eyes behind the Korean, and then there's a 'funny name' thread.

And they are related how?

So you can see: the slitty eyed thing, then you yukking it up at some Korean names.

I know you aren't in the slightest a racist; but that juxtaposition just got me opening my mouth.

I think you'll find this thread was started before that picture appeared, and maybe the Korean/Japanese names I came out with are more familiar to me as I was hunting through the Japanese and Korean teams for gymnasts as I'm a great fan of the Japanese and Koreans, so therefore those names would have jumped out at me before most of the rest.

So you can see: the slitty eyed thing, then you yukking it up at some Korean names.

I know you aren't in the slightest a racist; but that juxtaposition just got me opening my mouth.

There are plenty of funny english language names, idiots like you only serve as useful idiots for the pc gone mad brigade.

Back
Top Bottom