Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Shaun of the Dead - how many times?

how many times?

• Total voters
pogofish would be proud ...

how you managed to get to 2024 without seeing it is quite impressive mind ..

not a fan of simon pegg ?

Actually I quite like Simon Pegg as a person.. but don't really like the stuff he's in as much as I would expect.. .I've tried several times with 'Spaced' and not really got it.. :facepalm: Now Chris Barrie/Gordon Brittas on the other hand...

Actually I quite like Simon Pegg as a person.. but don't really like the stuff he's in as much as I would expect.. .I've tried several times with 'Spaced' and not really got it.. :facepalm: Now Chris Barrie/Gordon Brittas on the other hand...

aww shame whilst Gordon Brittas has it moments space is in my opinion the better show ..
which reminds me to go back and watch spaced again :)

Loved Spaced back in the day, but there's references there that don't quite translate like Grange Hill/Dexys/Johnny Alpha unless you're of a certain vintage and nerd herd...

Glad Pegg doesn't do sequels. Spaced had just the right amount of episodes.

Reactions: Ax^
Never seen it, doubt I would get the zombie film references as not a fan of the genre.

Spaced, I may have tried an episode of that but I think it was too wacky for me, just not my sort of humour. Everyone seems to rave about it though so I guess they can cope without me as a fan

The only other Zombie movie I've watched is 'Cockneys v Zombies'. Brilliant. Old Peoples' resident home in east London surrounded by zombies.. Features a chase between the zombies and Richard Briers on a Zimmerframe. Then the hero in the old peoples home has flashbacks to beating the Nazis in the war... then goes onto
beat the zombies.

I've seen it more than 3 times, but not entirely sure how many exactly. I do watch all the Cornetto films fairly regularly - every year or so. I'm about due to watch Shaun now, having just watched Hot Fuzz a few weeks ago and World's End earlier this year.

I loved Spaced and pretty much see these films as an extension of that. I quite enjoyed "Paul" too.

I saw cockneys v zombies in the cinema - it was very funny - but I'm also a huge George Romero fan.

Back
Top Bottom