Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Send Mation to the Moon!

Everyone is always banging on about how good it is and how inventing it was such a big step for mankind but it's just not all that.

If it blew up noone would actually care.

FACT.

Yeah, can't wait to marvel at the exploitative rich cunts sending TikToks from there
me too :cool:
3bns5.jpg

I'll chuck some money into the server fund it you get a genuine selfie of you with the clangers Mation.

would need some way of verifying it to prevent cheating. :hmm:
There will be no clangers cheating! 😇

My confirmation email says:
You will receive an email about the selection process sometime after March 15, 2021. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

So I'm going to to do a proper application, and everything, assuming I'm eligible :oldthumbsup:

Be good to having something fun going on!

Mation we've had a whip round and we've got enough to send you to the top of Blackpool Tower. Which puts you approximately 0.00004% closer to the moon than you are now. Unless you live on a hill in which case it could actually be further from the moon.

You will have to make your own way to Blackpool however.

Mation we've had a whip round and we've got enough to send you to the top of Blackpool Tower. Which puts you approximately 0.00004% closer to the moon than you are now. Unless you live on a hill in which case it could actually be further from the moon.

You will have to make your own way to Blackpool however.
Right sort of shape. Just need to strap some rocket motors to the legs. :)

Well the moon looks like a nasty beach in all the pics i've seen, so maybe work out a way of stamping out words in the sand and start selling advertising, imagine the potential market
The lunar platform will be used for the good of all earthkind.

Advertising. Stop.
Farts. Go.

I’m worried for you Mation, sometimes the moon is big and round, but then it gets smaller and thinner until it just vanishes, what if you set off and then it disappears, you might end up just heading off in to space for ever :(
Have to poke a long white stick out of the hatch and feel for it. :)

The Blackpool tower not you. :)
Oh goodness! I didn't think you meant me! :)

I was just a bit dubious about shooting off into space on a boosted Blackpool Tower - more of a worry about its structural integrity*, given that I do intend to return (unless the Clangers' lifestyle is too compelling).

*Literal is as literal does, or something.

Mation could create a giant advert on the Moon encouraging new members to join urban - given it would be seen all over the world that would boost member numbers a bit. :cool:
No adverts :mad:

But I could pack some tins of paint and a big brush, to do a spot of graffiti :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom