Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

403403_10151348261846285_1087364539_n.jpg

investigating the latkes...
and the candles

this is the cat that loves all the jewish stuff btw, proper obsessed with the yarmulke i wear in the shul as well :D

Funny, I'd have thought cats would be atheists or the cat equivalent of Humanist. Catheists: Cat is the measure of all things.

nah this one plainly wants to be a jew lol. i think the other one might be an atheist because it shows no interest in that stuff and is not fussy with food in the least :D

A lot of times we go shopping, we try to take Rocky with us. Come January, there will probably be a book made of his "adventures", but who knows, as there aren't enough to fill a book yet.

At any rate, a shopping adventure on the beach:

July 21 - Rocky shopping.jpg

no, we didn't beat him. he's just puffy from needing a hair cut and he's a bit tired... like a 2 year old should be.

View attachment 26030
Rocky. He's a little cartoony in this picture, I swear to god I only used an HDR and brightness / contrast filter.... Posted from my Instagram.

He's my cousin's pup, but acts like he's mine sometimes.
Just LOVE poodles. Had a half poodle, half peke, totally incorrigible dog when I was a child.

Rocky reminds me of the poodle wine bottle covers my grandma used to knit!
PoodleFest+001.jpg

Aaaaaahhhhh, those hands are just amazing. Can he play piano? :)
He can open the back door when you lock yourself out, the handle only works from inside. We don't have a piano but I expect so.

Since posting that about him and his dutty bear habits I've been imagining all the cat folk on this thread going ewwwwww :D

Just LOVE poodles. Had a half poodle, half peke, totally incorrigible dog when I was a child.

Rocky reminds me of the poodle wine bottle covers my grandma used to knit!
PoodleFest+001.jpg

Those are ace! I'm perplexed as to why you would want to attempt to disguise a wine bottle as a poodle but all the better for the pointlessness of it.

It reminds me of those toilet roll covers where you cunningly disguise your toilet roll as a creepy doll.

Reactions: CRI
Those are ace! I'm perplexed as to why you would want to attempt to disguise a wine bottle as a poodle but all the better for the pointlessness of it.

It reminds me of those toilet roll covers where you cunningly disguise your toilet roll as a creepy doll.

The bog roll ones seemed to be on the basis that you wouldn't want your visitors to see anything as vulgar as a spare bog roll, so I guess the wine bottle ones were on the basis you'd rather your visitors think you collect odd looking knitted poodles rather than have them think you're a pisshead

:p

Back
Top Bottom