Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

Yes, she was really pale white when we got her and now she's gone this sort of snowy colour with grey spots. She's adorable. Really, really friendly, too.

Pigs and blankets this morning in fact! :)

8258794940_0de6fae6a1.jpg

8257726373_f1b5e198a8.jpg
oh god, I can't decide whether I love Mal or Griff more! Sorry Mal, I may have to (temporarily) transfer my adoration to Griff- he looks so cute in those photos....

Reactions: CRI
Wish i'd had my camera with me, one of the cats actually managed to turn the light switch off in the bathroom and fell off the box we keep the cleanng stuff in in the process :D

Reactions: CRI
^ It's great when kitties do stuff like this. They always give you that, "Uh, of course I MEANT to do that, doncha know," look!

You know how they are obsessed with pendulums? he jumped onto the box and started lookingat the light, he kept on falling over and slipping down onto the floor because he was on the edge of the box and sitting on a towel, eventually he managed to turn the light off :D i waited to see if he would turn it back on again but he didn't.

oh god, I can't decide whether I love Mal or Griff more! Sorry Mal, I may have to (temporarily) transfer my adoration to Griff- he looks so cute in those photos....
Ha ha. Well, if they were humans, to be honest, Malcolm would be a little bastard personality wise. His greediness, bossiness and tempers are cute in a small hairy bundle you can laugh at. In a human, not so much. Griff is more affable. I could imagine having a pint and a gas with him (but if he had alot of drink on him, not so sure . . . )

Tho cuteness, they both haz it! :)

You know how they are obsessed with pendulums? he jumped onto the box and started lookingat the box, he kept on falling over and slipping down onto the floor because he was on the edge of the box and sitting on a towel, eventually he managed to turn the light off :D i waited to see if he would turn it back on again but he didn't.
But, of course that was all part of his plan!:cool:

Luke's been training me. He's taught me to turn the bath tap on. He sits next to the tap and gives me a little meow. This is my queue to to run the tap. Luke's already got ideas above his station so I don't turn it on all the time, but I often oblige.

2012-12-04232305.jpg

2012-12-08002049.jpg

We'd only intended to get one cat, or possibly two. But we couldn't have split them up. Even after ten years they're still very nervous and hide if anyone comes to visit. And they never sit on laps :(

They may still mellow. Mala took about 12 yrs before she stopped running away from people. I think because you have two they might be different though.

the other one managed to shut herself into the bathroom and then kept on meowing hysterically, she has got such a loud meow that you think the cat is dying lol

Back
Top Bottom