Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

this is a mate's cat, who she adopted when his owner moved abroad. He's called ralph and he's huge- not fat, just huge.

This is how he sleeps :hmm:
543141_10151170249894472_1837540155_n.jpg

this is a mate's cat, who she adopted when his owner moved abroad. He's called ralph and he's huge- not fat, just huge.

This is how he sleeps :hmm:
543141_10151170249894472_1837540155_n.jpg

Awesome photo! One of my cats is huge-but-not-fat, he's an ex-stud so was neutered later in life and is like the Arnie of cats with massive muscles. He looks really tough and feels heavier than he looks when you pick him up. He's also as soft as shite, has the best temperament ever. :D

You do realise what your post is lacking right @epona ?

Yeah I realise - my camera is out of batteries. I'll get them recharging tomorrow. I have a couple of photos on the (to me at least!) fancy phone my mum gave me as a hand-me-down when she got a new one, but they're not that great quality, and I don't have the right cable for getting them onto my PC. I will do some photos soon though :)

Did you sit and wait for that? Is it her yawn place?

Has there ever been such a thing as a cat stalker before?

My two cats, Lou and Nico - brother and sister - both ten years old. They came from Battersea Cats Home - found as three week old feral kittens after their mother had been killed. We used to have a third sibling too (Mo) but she died when she was three.

dsc_0020-jpg.25875

Lou

dsc_0047-jpg.25874

Nico

Here's the three of them together as kittens - about seven weeks old.

LouNicoMo0001.jpg
Lou - Nico - Mo

You just broke my heart, not only because of Mo but because the 3 of them in the basket is so lovely, and the fact that you took on all of them together.

Did you sit and wait for that? Is it her yawn place?

Has there ever been such a thing as a cat stalker before?
:D Fortuitous timing. I'd just remembered I had a 'burst' photo function, and'd been teasing her with her favourite toy (a wooden kebab stick, fwiw) when she popped that yawn.

She's sitting on top of a blanket-covered printer box that I put there because it puts her on a level with the radiator - so she *is* spending most of her days there atm!
Here's the three of them together as kittens.

View attachment 25887
Lou - Nico - Mo
Lit. omfg :D

And Lou and Nico are gorgeous, too :D

You just broke my heart, not only because of Mo but because the 3 of them in the basket is so lovely, and the fact that you took on all of them together.
We'd only intended to get one cat, or possibly two. But we couldn't have split them up. Even after ten years they're still very nervous and hide if anyone comes to visit. And they never sit on laps :(

Back
Top Bottom