Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self entitled influencer complains about passengers walking in front of her selfie video shoot on a tube station

I think she's on a wind up. unless she really thinks Russel Brand was Charles Manson's son... (see further down her timeline). but it certainly can be hard to tell nowadays.

Watching the video I'm another vote for wind up, her twitter stream is a bit odd though. Some of her posts are serious comments on the objectifying of young women in public and some come across as self-obsessed fluff.

Watching the video I'm another vote for wind up, her twitter stream is a bit odd though. Some of her posts are serious comments on the objectifying of young women in public and some come across as self-obsessed fluff.
It's almost as if a young attractive woman can write things that are funny and then write other things that are serious.

Who knew they could be so multi-dimensional?

It's almost as if a young attractive woman can write things that are funny and then write other things that are serious.

Who knew they could be so multi-dimensional?
I've got a house full of them so I know what they're like but I've always found influencers tend to have an image they want to push, If she doesn't then good on her so another vote for a wind up then.

It's impossible to get a real sense of someone on social media, like a virtual blind men, elephant scenario plus the elephant choses which bits of it the blind men can virtually touch...

... that made sense in my head...

I think the woman in the TikTok video and the woman who made the "civilized society" comment are different people, the Twitter person is definitely trolling

Another one asking if this "influencer" had applied for/ got a permit for filming in that location.

The Underground / TfL can be a bit possessive about that sort of activity !

It's about a year old. Only going viral now.

Influencers eh?!

This is a good take on how to be instead...

Another one asking if this "influencer" had applied for/ got a permit for filming in that location.

The Underground / TfL can be a bit possessive about that sort of activity !
If you start setting up tripods and lights yh staff will investigate.

Two people and a phone. Not so much.
Just no flash photography please.

As a driver, her just stood posing is by far the least worse behaviour I've seen on a platform. Not really putting her or others at serious risk of harm. Unlike some.

I think her video is better with the other people in it.

If she wants solo let her come back at 10pm or something

:) :(

If you start setting up tripods and lights yh staff will investigate.

Two people and a phone. Not so much.
Just no flash photography please.

As a driver, her just stood posing is by far the least worse behaviour I've seen on a platform. Not really putting her or others at serious risk of harm. Unlike some.
And just one person with the camera handheld can get asked something along the lines of "just what do you thing you are doing ?"
As that has happened to me - and on other lines, as well, not just the tube.

I'm careful not to trespass, or do anything else dangerous or risky ... although, tbh, I do have a little knowledge [mostly from the rear of the train, and much less from the "footplate"] of how railways operate - that probably makes me be even more careful.

Do you think that's real though? Remember thinking it seemed staged when it first down the rounds. Nothing is real!!
I try to stick to real video's when I post to the bandwidth thread but sometimes it is hard to tell what is real and what staged. The last time I saw this video the faces were not blurred out. Is it real? who knows ..

:) :(

Back
Top Bottom