Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Can you name all the Tube, Overground and DLR stops?

Me too. Or I put in the name they're known by which isn't the actual name.

Like Notting Hill which is actually Notting Hill Gate. Took me a while to work out why it didn't work. :oops:
I was vexed by that one as well. Also realised I don't know as much as I thought I did around there.

Reactions: Sue
Finished the Victoria line finally - had misremembered the name of the station that was eluding me, but thankfully it came to me eventually.
At one point I was travelling the entire length of the Victoria line almost daily, so it shouldn't have been as difficult as it was.

they could have made it more interesting and added the ghost stations, and the northern line ones that never got built / finished before the war then abandoned...

:p

70%. Phew. Must stop and do something else now. More stations will probably come to me in dribs and drabs, but I think that's the bulk of my knowledge applied to the map.

Have done a pretty good job of East London but those missing DLR stations are going to bug me. I use the DLR second most after the Jubilee.

Got to 23% in about 20 mins now I'm bored but also ran out of stations/steam. Would probably manage a few more if it was morning and I'd had a coffee ☕

Edit Managed to get to 27.6% but I think that's it. Might have done better a few years ago when I used to commute and use the tube a lot more...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231023_224020_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231023_224020_Chrome.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Some of you might enjoy this:

Some of you might enjoy this:

I used to go City Clicker/english counties/european countries ones a lot. even figured out US states after a while. I'll give in a go. Thanks

Got to 70%. Might have a look tomorrow and see if I can add a few more, but I don't think there'll be many
Who knows the DLR? They're all made up new names aren't they?

I remember when it were all working-class estates round 'ere
I use both main branches a fair bit, and some of the names are kinda colourful, and several are themed, so it's easy to remember compared to some. Think I'll pick the rest of those up tomorrow at least.

Went through alphabetically, also just guessing at possible place names, so I gotta places like Kingsbury that I had no idea existed.

Screenshot_20231023_230518_Chrome.jpg

Quite enjoying this game, started y/day and spent a cpl of hours and have just spent another hour - currently at 58.6% / 340 stations.

I think I hit my limit a while ago. Still remembering the odd one or trying the compass point trick.

Did manage to get all the Victoria Line and the Waterloo & City Line (but that one's not got many stations!)

stations.png

OK, pretty sure this is my limit. Pleased that (I think) I got all the central ones and most of the east.
All those NE central line ones -- how????? Looked them up after I'd finished and hadn't even heard of half of them..

All those NE central line ones -- how????? Looked them up after I'd finished and hadn't even heard of half of them..

here-be-dragons.png

:p

Don't know why they included Waterloo and city line. I've only been to London about a dozen times and guessed the 2 stations. :hmm:

Don't know why they included Waterloo and city line. I've only been to London about a dozen times and guessed the 2 stations. :hmm:

pedants would complain if it wasn't included, and both stations are on other lines as well (it must double count stations on 2 or more lines, on the line by line totals at least, as most of the victoria line stations are interchanges.)

Back
Top Bottom