Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Royal By-election Thread. Who will be our next monarch?

Who do you think will be our next monarch?

• Total voters
I wouldn’t be surprised if Harry had got at certain members of the Accession Council, who then refuse to proclaim Charles as king leading to a protracted civil war with Henrician insurrectionists garnering support from our former colonies and agents of the late Russian Empire.

You mean there isn't some sort of a national vote and a tv series where we see the various candidates sing, dance or carry out silly tasks. What is this country coming to when we the people don't get a say?

I wouldn’t be surprised if Harry had got at certain members of the Accession Council, who then refuse to proclaim Charles as king leading to a protracted civil war with Henrician insurrectionists garnering support from our former colonies and agents of the late Russian Empire.
I'm glad to see you're using drugs to help you through this difficult time

You mean there isn't some sort of a national vote and a tv series where we see the various candidates sing, dance or carry out silly tasks. What is this country coming to when we the people don't get a say?

He reached his position in life by winning a swimming competition, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't televised.

OT, I know, but just went to check last night's locals on Britain Elects (1 Lab gain from Indy in Hartlepool & 1 Green gain from vermin in Lancaster in case anyone's interested)...and came across this, FFS; toadying lickspittle cunts:

1662710139652.png

Back
Top Bottom