Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

RIP Dennis Waterman

Juliet Bravo was even worse - my mam loved that for some inexplicable reason.
All I remember from that was at least one suicide situation where she barged in at a delicate stage and precipitated the persons actions ...

I'm trying to think of anything I liked of Waterman - never watched any of those cop things ... I liked John Thaw in "Morse" - up to the point where I wanted to give the man a good slap - which was quite often and now it's too suffocatingly 1980s to ever watch again...

Thought he was already dead.

Can't say I ever warmed to him. Seemed limited as an actor, which is ok except the thing he was limited to wasn't very appealing. Life and Loves of a She-Devil was good, but might have been better with someone else in it. That's what I thought about most of the things he was in.

All I really remember of him was write the theme tune sing the theme tune on Little Britain and that episode of On the Up where he beat his wife so badly she was limping off camera because he loved her.

tweets mocking idiot tory minister who confused Dennis Waterman and Pete Waterman

tweet link 1 - tweet link 2

🤣

I can remember how not having watched the Sweeney was ample enough reason to get your head kicked-in at school. It was maybe second only to Football as a reason for violence. So you’d try and watch just enough to grab a couple of lines that would hopefully get the sort of cunts who liked it off your case.

The same cunts just loved Minder too, so no I never had a lot of time for Waterman as an actor.

I can remember how not having watched the Sweeney was ample enough reason to get your head kicked-in at school. It was maybe second only to Football as a reason for violence. So you’d try and watch just enough to grab a couple of lines that would hopefully get the sort of cunts who liked it off your case.

The same cunts just loved Minder too, so no I never had a lot of time for Waterman as an actor.

Blimey. For some reason at one point all the psychos at my school liked Erasure. Woe betide mentioning their sexuality. Strange days.

Blimey. For some reason at one point all the psychos at my school liked Erasure. Woe betide mentioning their sexuality. Strange days.
Two of the worst psychos at my school who basically used to (in hindsight I realized) sexually assault boys who used the wrong toilet and ended up a couple. Probably imprisoned now. They loved Minder and the Sweeny and Iron Maiden.

Back
Top Bottom