Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Return of the Drag: 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I am going to print out my order and laminate it. Then I can give it to her and say nothing. If she asks me if I want fucking mayonnaise and salad again I will just point at the card.

:D
perhaps you could place your next order, through the medium of mime

Hehe

I'll get pissed up on free drinks all night.

This is the law

Where is Sojjy today?
She is normally a shining example of Friday cheer :cool:

Here I ammmmm bajjjyyyy!!! Been pissing about on me poetry site again :D

Morning freeday winners!! I am fucking off to a medical at 11.30 - I was invited by the dr's (cos of my age) :hmm::mad:

ok, more like a homeless snail and some salad :D

not sure curry is a good idea for me, no ploughmans on the menu. maybe a steak sarnie? or burger? or lasagne?

I haven't had lasagne this year I don't think... it won't be great will it? :D

Chip shop chips for lunch today I reckon :D

Then for dinner tonight:

the full catastrophe– a carnivore’s dream ... £13,50

A platter of meats cooked on the char-grill for you to share pork, & chicken souvlaki, lamb pagidakia, kleftico, lountza, loucanika & sheftalia, served with mushrooms, sliced fried potatoes and greek salad.

:D :D

Then for dinner tonight:

A platter of meats cooked on the char-grill for you to share pork, & chicken souvlaki, lamb pagidakia, kleftico, lountza, loucanika & sheftalia, served with mushrooms, sliced fried potatoes and greek salad.

Lose the mushrooms.

That sounds great

Lose the 'for you to share' and all will be fine

Then for dinner tonight:

MANFOOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom