Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Return of the Drag: 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
You fucks, I want to know what lunch fail you had :mad:
you didn't ask that :mad: you asked what the other options were :rolleyes:

I had a chicken and bacon ciabatta with coleslaw and chips on the side. The bacon wasn't great and the chicken was really dry. It was shit :D

This is why I make my own lunch most days!

I had a decent, not great Italian chicken ciabatta from a caff in Lambs Conduit Street, where I also picked up a nice Malbec Sauvignon from Mendoza and a bottle of Adelphi whisky. Both of which are presents, the whisky to my ex-office mate and the wine to his lovely lady. Did I ever tell you about him? He got his first job at the Uni with a reference letter from Harold Wilson. THE Harold Wilson.

I had a decent, not great Italian chicken ciabatta from a caff in Lambs Conduit Street, where I also picked up a nice Malbec Sauvignon from Mendoza and a bottle of Adelphi whisky. Both of which are presents, the whisky to my ex-office mate and the wine to his lovely lady. Did I ever tell you about him? He got his first job at the Uni with a reference letter from Harold Wilson. THE Harold Wilson.

Impressive reference ^

Still got the copy?

Former Prime Minister Harold Wilson?

medrecords468.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom