Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Return of the Drag: 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marlo-of-The-Wire.jpg

:D That would be :cool:

We are going here for lunch

http://www.villadeste-marlow.com/

Mowning dwaggews, what is up? For the first day of my dolescum existence, I shall............. go back to the ex-office. And do some work. How sad is that? On the plus side I've arranged for a leaving do for myself, so hopefully I'll get pissed up on free drinks all night.

Mowning dwaggews, what is up? For the first day of my dolescum existence, I shall............. go back to the ex-office. And do some work. How sad is that? On the plus side I've arranged for a leaving do for myself, so hopefully I'll get pissed up on free drinks all night.

You are winning at life

Tell more!

Type of pub - uni pub. Cheap as chips, two for one from 6-7 I think and less than three quid a pint after that :D. No food.

Morning all - saw an argument in the newsagents this morning as I was getting my paper - customer said she had been given the wrong change - newsagent was adamant she had the right change - she checked again - she had the right change - walked out :oops:

a victory for the noble newsagent imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom