Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Return of the Drag: 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a pie from Borough Market for kunch today. In fact two pies really, half a venison, wild boar and .....other meat one and half a chicken and ham pie. Lush :cool:

Ooh, game pie sounds good! I need pie and mash, but am saving myself for sunday roast. Then week after is boy's birthday :cool:

What ice cream you got?

Baguette issues again today :mad:

Me: Can I have a white baguette with butter, not mayonnaise, sausage, ketchup and no salad please
Her: White baguette?
Me: Yes white
Her: No salad?
Me: No, no salad thank you

It is improving but still falling far short of what it should be. Today I am going to print out my order and laminate it. Then I can give it to her and say nothing. If she asks me if I want fucking mayonnaise and salad again I will just point at the card.

Baguette issues again today :mad:

Me: Can I have a white baguette with butter, not mayonnaise, sausage, ketchup and no salad please
Her: White baguette?
Me: Yes white
Her: No salad?
Me: No, no salad thank you

It is improving but still falling far short of what it should be. Today I am going to print out my order and laminate it. Then I can give it to her and say nothing. If she asks me if I want fucking mayonnaise and salad again I will just point at the card.

she will love you for this

Morning all.

Had a great time at the Barbican, Borough Market, Southwark Cathedraw and the Tate Modern yesterday. Today's staycation plans are going to Marlow for lunch and then drinking. Possibly cider!

Today's staycation plans are going to Marlow for lunch and then drinking.

Marlo-of-The-Wire.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom