Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Return of the Drag: 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have a 2 week holiday from August Bank holiday - I'll tell mrs21 we have to cancel, she will understand won't she - it's not as if she has a history of going off in a huff

Even if I promise to do my best to post as much as I can before I go off next wednesday (until the 15th August).
Please?
Pretty please?
It's all booked and everything

Neon will shortly be calculating the post shortfall your combined selfishness will mean to this thread.
You have no choice but to pick up the slack or get someone else to do it for you.
This is a time of austerity drag and not a time for excuses.

Gah, just walked passed the clients' toilets...taps running...water back on.

Hah, keep it quiet no one knows....come on, come on, I wanna go.

Mornin draggerz

just got hold of John to discuss my shoulder issue and how I'm not going to be in untill wednesday cos I can barely clench a fist. He turns round to tell me due to downsizing myself and aiden have our marching orders. Weeks pay of notice, holiday pay and the hours I'm owed for last week. Just over 400 pounds. Thanks a fucking bunch you slapheaded cunt.

the only drag I will be doing tomorrow is dragging my arse to the dole office. Motherfucker.

Ah fucking fuck dotty - the total cunts :(

morning all - I was allowed back into bed after Sunday's Chuckehead snoring controversy
:D

Sorry, again, draggers. I am a cunt again today...building closed as there's no water...early doors.

Hmmm, The Ship beckons.

I am going to see all the people I didn't see yeaterday and won't see today, tomorrow tho'; busy times ahead...but not today.

Hey - you're not in Merseyside are ya? Just there was a massive water pipe burst yesterday in Huyton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom