Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Return of the Drag: 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got hold of John to discuss my shoulder issue and how I'm not going to be in untill wednesday cos I can barely clench a fist. He turns round to tell me due to downsizing myself and aiden have our marching orders. Weeks pay of notice, holiday pay and the hours I'm owed for last week. Just over 400 pounds. Thanks a fucking bunch you slapheaded cunt.

the only drag I will be doing tomorrow is dragging my arse to the dole office. Motherfucker.

aww shit dotty, that's bad luck - you'd only just started hadn't you?
Good luck in finding something else soon.

just got hold of John to discuss my shoulder issue and how I'm not going to be in untill wednesday cos I can barely clench a fist. He turns round to tell me due to downsizing myself and aiden have our marching orders. Weeks pay of notice, holiday pay and the hours I'm owed for last week. Just over 400 pounds. Thanks a fucking bunch you slapheaded cunt.

the only drag I will be doing tomorrow is dragging my arse to the dole office. Motherfucker.

Jesus, DC, that's rough. Hope something else turns up for you soon, mate. I'm in the limbo of waiting for my last pay packet / the DSS to give me something right now, too.

We've just had a fire drill :)
I never mind a fire drill, it's a chance to go outside for some air and chat to people I don't see very often.

Sorry, again, draggers. I am a cunt again today...building closed as there's no water...early doors.

Hmmm, The Ship beckons.

I am going to see all the people I didn't see yeaterday and won't see today, tomorrow tho'; busy times ahead...but not today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom