Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Return of the Drag: 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did look good carnage

I had a homemade grated cheddar cheese BAP, with onion rings, crisp iceberg lettuce, and chopped coriander sprinkled over. Plus a bag of Walkers cheese n unyon :cool:

I had some leftover savory rice stuff to which I added some cubed cheese.
Sometimes when I eat cheese my face sweats.
I am a freak

All types of cheese? :hmm:

Hmm, mostly strong cheddar types I think.
I ate some a couple of days ago and nothing happened, but I've just eaten some cheese from the same block and my face (mostly my forehead) started to sweat.
I have never been able to get a satisfactory answer to why this happens :confused:

Hmm, mostly strong cheddar types I think.
I ate some a couple of days ago and nothing happened, but I've just eaten some cheese from the same block and my face (mostly my forehead) started to sweat.
I have never been able to get a satisfactory answer to why this happens :confused:

Have you been on 'Embarrassing Bodies' yet?

Only a couple of weeks ago? You not have one as a kid?

I have to have a go at every festie - and now I NEED one to play with at home! Where did you get yours from and how much?

like morrisons for about 2 quid :cool: I had one as a kid, but only learnt how to do it 2 weeks ago :D it was literally amazing :D

You should get a big weighted hoop, I'm gonna get one soon and think I'm gonna go to classes :cool: I'm gonna learn to do strip hula :cool:

AND ALSO!!!! hula hoop is good cardio and tones up yer core muscles, you gotta be able to spin it both ways though

like morrisons for about 2 quid :cool: I had one as a kid, but only learnt how to do it 2 weeks ago :D it was literally amazing

You should get a big weighted hoop, I'm gonna get one soon and think I'm gonna go to classes :cool: I'm gonna learn to do strip hula

AND ALSO!!!! hula hoop is good cardio and tones up yer core muscles, you gotta be able to spin it both ways though

2 quid! Blimey! Yeh, I do quite fancy the weighted ones tbh - pretty sure that's what I've been playing with at festies. It's ace fun considering it's 'exercise' like :D Think I'll have a quick look in tesco later :hmm:

If I win I'll set up a silly silly company that does God knows what except lose lots of cash in a vainglorious attempt at having the most fun possible without breaking laws relating to GBH, incest and animal abuse. You're all welcome to work for me. Wages will be sky-high, duties more or less non-existent.

If I win I'll set up a silly silly company that does God knows what except lose lots of cash in a vainglorious attempt at having the most fun possible without breaking laws relating to GBH, incest and animal abuse. You're all welcome to work for me. Wages will be sky-high, duties more or less non-existent.

Can I work from home....in my pants?

Half an hour or so ago I passed what looked like a nasty accident on the mian road in Charlton. It had only just happened. Bus in the middle of the road with its right side badly buckled and three windows out. People still in it right by the broken windows, all looking conscious but probably injured as they were making no move to get out. In the garage opposite was an articulated flat-bed lorry with some damage to one front corner of its trailer. My guess is that the driver misjudged the turn into the garage, went too wide and hit the bus as it went by. Ambulances and fire engines charging towards Charlton as my bus went on its way.

Hope no-one's too badly hurt. :(

Can I work from home....in my pants?

Yes, you can be naked and smeared in black-currant jam, as long as you have the most fun you could possibly have. You could even not work, naked and smeared in jam, if that upped the levels of jollity for the company as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom