Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Return of the Drag: 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Death by hummus?

bram+presser+last+show.JPG

right, am off to nhs walk-in centre as advised by nhs direct nurse who was very nice and patient with me, laters.

Cider shop on the way home maybe?

Much activity here - non of it work related! - I have booked tickets for Wookey Hole, tickets for Cheddar Gorge and a hotel for Sunday evening somewhere in Somerset between the two!

I have never been to Wookey Hole or Cheddar Gorge but Mr. QofG's assures me they are great...even though he hasn't been since he was about 12 :hmm:

Badgers - fell off bike last night, posted about it above. Now in centre, its like One Flew Over Cuckoo's Nest with kids involved for good measure

Cider shop on the way home maybe?

Much activity here - non of it work related! - I have booked tickets for Wookey Hole, tickets for Cheddar Gorge and a hotel for Sunday evening somewhere in Somerset between the two!

I have never been to Wookey Hole or Cheddar Gorge but Mr. QofG's assures me they are great...even though he hasn't been since he was about 12 :hmm:

they are great - used to go there a lot as a kid - mrs21 was amazed when she saw the Gorge, and she's Australian!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom