Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Help Recommend me a printer

for straight black & white, reliable, cost effective printing: Brother 5100 series...
thanks but i now have a Brother printer, i was just wondering how many pages the cartridge supplied with it does (I know for example the Canon ones were shit)

thanks but i now have a Brother printer, i was just wondering how many pages the cartridge supplied with it does (I know for example the Canon ones were shit)
Toner is available with a high-yield option; it will last for approximately 2,600 pages at 5 percent coverage before needing replaced. You can choose between either the genuine Brother brand or Precision compatible for your toner (TN360) replacements. The HL-2170’s drum unit (DR360) will last for an estimated 12,000 pages before needing changed.

Toner is available with a high-yield option; it will last for approximately 2,600 pages at 5 percent coverage before needing replaced. You can choose between either the genuine Brother brand or Precision compatible for your toner (TN360) replacements. The HL-2170’s drum unit (DR360) will last for an estimated 12,000 pages before needing changed.
thanks, i didn't know this about drum units .... is that expensive?

Back
Top Bottom