Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Printer Error Mega Thread

Mine likes to add random horizontal lines cross pages. Sometimes many, sometimes few. Just to keep me on my toes.

Mine likes to add random horizontal lines cross pages. Sometimes many, sometimes few. Just to keep me on my toes.
Have you tried running it through a cleaning cycle? Should be in options somewhere or it'll tell you how to do it in the manual.

Ne'er a truer word etc

images

Yesterday I went into the office earlier than usual cos there was an important meeting happening today and I was asked to get posters for it up before the cleaners finished their morning shifts. Turned up to find there'd been some kind of a network error or whatever so all the printers, all of them, were out of use. They started working again about ten minutes after the cleaners had finished their morning shifts. :mad:
Since then, the printers are usuable, but I can't log in by beeping it with my ID card the way I normally can, I have to type in my user ID and password every bloody time, which is really annoying when you go to collect a job and realise there's one thing you didn't print off. Does muscovyduck fancy coming and fixing all the printers? Not sure I trust our IT department on this one.

Back
Top Bottom