Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Reccomend me a washing machine 2024

kalidarkone

Bringing YOU round.....
My second hand bosch has been marvellous and have had it 10 years It has been making terrible grinding noises. I decided to give it a good old clean to get rid of the lime scale but little to late. Now it's just tripping the leccy.

I require a free standing one and at the most do 2- 4 washes a week. Less when I'm living on my own.
Budget- up to £500

Ta x

My second hand bosch has been marvellous and have had it 10 years It has been making terrible grinding noises. I decided to give it a good old clean to get rid of the lime scale but little to late. Now it's just tripping the leccy.

I require a free standing one and at the most do 2- 4 washes a week. Less when I'm living on my own.
Budget- up to £500

Ta x

Get another Bosch, imo. 👍

Budget- up to £500

Ta x
Might just need the heating element replacing.

My AEG is about 10 years old and going strong.

My Beko one, which I seem to remember are fairly cheap, is over 12 years old, not had any problems with it.

Reactions: Ax^
always had good luck with Kenmore brand. it is a Sears derivative. Is that available in UK? Second choice would be Whirlpool

always had good luck with Kenmore brand. it is a Sears derivative. Is that available in UK?

A google search suggests that Kenmore don't seem to have made it to the UK, although there are a couple of outfits stocking spare parts for their products!

Always a Bosch imo kalidarkone . And The Spin Doctor, who is our local independent white goods repair guy here in Brixton, also recommends Bosch. He says they take longer to go wrong, it’s easier to get the parts if they do go wrong, they're easier to fix, and they respond better to being fixed than do other brands.

always had good luck with Kenmore brand. it is a Sears derivative. Is that available in UK? Second choice would be Whirlpool
Never heard of kenmore but i think mine is a whirlpool (not at home to check that right now) and not had any problems with mine. It's about 3 years old.

I had to get MDK1 to pull the washing machine out, as was quite wedged cus the the work top has warped somewhat. Neither me or fella could manage it. But MDK1 is a mountain of a man and a furniture removal sevant.

It's coming on the 6th.
Bosch series 4. £499 plus recycling and installation. £519 in total.

I am 54 and this is my first ever brand new washing machine.

I'm in my 40s and have never purchased one. The current one was left by a tennant in a flat I used to rent. I do have to punch it several times to get the digital readout to show so it's time may be up soon.

I had to get MDK1 to pull the washing machine out, as was quite wedged cus the the work top has warped somewhat. Neither me or fella could manage it. But MDK1 is a mountain of a man and a furniture removal sevant.

It's coming on the 6th.

The recycling services are a god send.

It's coming on the 6th.

It had almost 5 whole stars and had been reviewed by 808 people. I actively avoided anything "smart" tbh not even keen on touch screen . I find a big knob is best and have gone for that.

Back
Top Bottom