Votes: 36 32.4%
  • Average

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Poor

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Shit

Votes: 11 9.9%

• Total voters
I haven't listen to Moon shaped pool or any of the smile stuff yet, I've got no idea why to be honest. I'm a massive Radiohead fan.

I kind of got stuck with In Rainbows, it struck a real chord with me somewhere deep, lyrically. For me it's a break up album.

I've been revisiting some old stuff recently. There's some great tracks on the My Iron Lung EP, stuff like Trickster and Permanent Daylight. Start of the Godrich era.

In Rainbows is beautiful, it's easy to get stuck there.

Yeah - I really enjoyed the gig. Quite intense at times.. Bloke was whining to me at the end that they weren't Radiohead.. :hmm:

It's late. Suffice to say, I really enjoyed the show in Glasgow tonight. Definitely at the more experimental end of Radiohead, but no doubting the musical chops and everyone seemed to be up for it, even taking into account it being a seated show. James Holden great in support too - would be cool to see as the main course in a bit more of a state. :cool:

Thom Yorke spoke even less tonight than at the Hammersmith gig where he did say the odd thing I struggled to hear. Tonight, the only thing he said was at beginning of the last song when he told the people talking there was only 5 minutes left and to shut the fuck up.

Oh, he did say thank you too.

Thom Yorke spoke even less tonight than at the Hammersmith gig where he did say the odd thing I struggled to hear. Tonight, the only thing he said was at beginning of the last song when he told the people talking there was only 5 minutes left and to shut the fuck up.

Oh, he did say thank you too.

He called Liz Truss and her pals "wankers" at the Glasgow show. ("Friend of a Friend" is to do with covid dodgy deals, I think.)

:weed:

Saw them again at Ally Pally tonight... not a great venue.. particularly if you're under 5' 10''.

Still, gig was great... I really like The Smile! Funky as fuck... great drummer, lots of guitars.. I don't get why there ain't more people dancing to some of their stuff.

Saw them again at Ally Pally tonight... not a great venue.. particularly if you're under 5' 10''.

Still, gig was great... I really like The Smile! Funky as fuck... great drummer, lots of guitars.. I don't get why there ain't more people dancing to some of their stuff.

You saw them twice too! They are great aren't they?

I just looked and there are some tickets left for Rome.....

I was thinking about getting a ticket but the venue put me off: went to a couple of gigs there in the past and remember the acoustics as being terrible. But now regretting this decision and wished I’d gone 😆

I didn't notice the sound too much, but i think the worst thing is it has a flat floor... so if you're not near the front you don't see too much... and the place was rammed..

Was a seated gig in Glasgow, which has its disadvantages, but was good to be able to see! (Am I the only one who enjoyed James Holden? :hmm: ) PXL_20240320_191501821.jpg

I was seated at Hammersmith, I really liked the venue, the size, and the gorgeous art deco. I also liked the intensity of a smaller standing gig.

Didn't see James Holden in either, had a prior commitment both times, and in Brum I would've struggled to stand in a crowd that long too.

Back
Top Bottom