Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Public catch robber in Shepherd's Bush.

That's horrible.

Hue & cry (no Pickman's model not the pop duo) was a legitimate response to active crime, and pretty instinctive but the rule of law and a common sense of justice ought to restrict that kind of beating.

As others say, you don't kick someone when they're down.

There was a spate of muggings in my street and one night the felon was caught. No one beat him but several sat on him til the cops finally arrived. By the end of it he was almost a pal. Quite odd.

if that from a cop group at least they are not pretending what tactically restraining is

give someone a kicking

:hmm:

I don't like seeing people being kicked when they're down. but I find it hard to sympathise with these fucking moped gangs who are happy to violently mug individuals and independent businesses - and if the community manages to send a message that tells these violent cunts that they can expect a kicking when they target neighbourhood shops, well, I won't shed any tears for them.

Fucking wooly liberals, innit. Couldn't give a single fuck about the poor cunt trying to scrape a living, but only care about the thieving cunt who would throw acid in their face or stab them to death for a few gold rings.:rolleyes:
Not quite the case with teuchter though. His sympathies are with the scrote because he's he's a bit light-fingered himself. Not the violent type but you wouldn't leave him alone with the family silver.

Fucking wooly liberals, innit. Couldn't give a single fuck about the poor cunt trying to scrape a living, but only care about the thieving cunt who would throw acid in their face or stab them to death for a few gold rings.:rolleyes:
I'll look forward to reading this thread in the morning full of people who think the capitalist jeweller's right to property ownership is so much more important than someone else's right not to be violently physically assaulted. Someone whose circumstances they know nothing about except that he 'probably broke the law'.

I'll look forward to reading this thread in the morning full of people who think the capitalist jeweller's right to property ownership is so much more important than someone else's right not to be violently physically assaulted. Someone whose circumstances they know nothing about except that he 'probably broke the law'.
Broke the law? GTF!
What about the people working in the shop, ordinary, innocent people, whose lives may have been changed for the worse, forever? Does the thieving cunt's sob story trump the lives of those people?

It’s not either/or ffs.

I don’t like the way the thief was kicked and beaten. That doesn’t mean I “couldn’t give a single fuck about the poor cunt trying to scrape a living”.

Are you incapable of holding two similar thoughts at the same time? Are you really so binary in your thinking?

Broke the law? GTF!
What about the people working in the shop, ordinary, innocent people, whose lives may have been changed for the worse, forever? Does the thieving cunt's sob story trump the lives of those people?
The whole thing is caused by the system we live under - propped up by moralist outrage types such as you and the street thugs. You are probably more to blame for any trauma the shop staff suffered than the assault victim is. I doubt he goes around defending capitalism and mob violence on internet forums.

Broke the law? GTF!

The lives and stories of the people involved are not mutually exclusionary.

This kind of absolutism is fucking dangerous as well as narrow and shallow.

It’s not either/or ffs.

I don’t like the way the thief was kicked and beaten. That doesn’t mean I “couldn’t give a single fuck about the poor cunt trying to scrape a living”.

Are you incapable of holding two similar thoughts at the same time? Are you really so binary in your thinking?
I'm incapable of giving one single fuck about someone getting the shit kicked out of them for subjecting ordinary people to the terror those shop employees were subjected to. If you don't like that, that's your problem, and you're probably part of the reason the world is in the state it's in.

The whole thing is caused by the system we live under - propped up by moralist outrage types such as you and the street thugs. You are probably more to blame for any trauma the shop staff suffered than the assault victim is. I doubt he goes around defending capitalism on internet forums.
"moralist outrage types"? The moral outrage seems to be coming from the likes of yourself. I'm not outraged. I'm glad he got a kicking. I just wish he'd got a more persuasive kicking.

How the fuck is anyone managing to pretend to muster up an ounce of sympathy for this cunt? Has the world flipped so badly that we're now affiliating ourselves with the scum of the earth?
Would you wooly liberals be singing the same tune if this cunt had broken into your mother's house and got a bit of a slap for his efforts?

Back
Top Bottom