Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Premiership failures

Kim Kallstrom, Arsenal. Got injured, Arsenal signed him on loan anyway. Did nothing, played very little, left.

Great on Football Manager earlier in his career though, a must sign as an AM C.

Kim Kallstrom, Arsenal. Got injured, Arsenal signed him on loan anyway. Did nothing, played very little, left.

Great on Football Manager earlier in his career though, a must sign as an AM C.
Yeah he was decent in real life too for Lyon and Rennes. Ridiculously good on FM.

Marco Boogers who played a handful of games for West Ham - although the stuff about the caravan was apparently just the Sun being cunts as per.

As it isn't stipulated that this is players only, David Moyes takes a bit of beating.

Quite a few teenage prodigies haven't fulfilled their supposed potential. For every Giggs, Owen or Rooney there's a Joe Cole, Walcott or Pennant.

All three of those played for England
They did, and certainly Cole and Walcott won a fair bit of silverware too. Cole especially was over-hyped as a youth, I seem to remember him being compared to Zidane, just like Ferdinand was compared to Sammer or Baresi. I'm not sure Mourinho was willing to give him what he needed at Chelsea, and you could argue he stayed there too long.

Walcott was a victim of Sven's daft decision in 2006 to take him to the WC.

They did, and certainly Cole and Walcott won a fair bit of silverware too. Cole especially was over-hyped as a youth, I seem to remember him being compared to Zidane, just like Ferdinand was compared to Sammer or Baresi. I'm not sure Mourinho was willing to give him what he needed at Chelsea, and you could argue he stayed there too long.

They won nothing with England, no matter how they did with their clubs

Cole had fantastic talent but very poor decision making and vision as a player .

Joe Cole - 56 England caps, 3 pl titles, 2 fa cups 1 league cup. Fucking loser.

Savio Nsereko, Mido, Roberto, Diego Tristan, Seb Haller, Joey Beauchamp, Jon Spector, Calleri, Wellington Paulista, Enner Valencia, Modibo Maiga etc etc etc. And that's about 1% of West Ham’s .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom