Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Post random pics of your CD/vinyl/cassette collection

Great collection. Love the boom box and what is this car? Looks really interesting.
Yes. This kind of cars, I have got a collection of ancient toys (mainly cars) of 12.000/14.000.

Paya was a brand from Ibi, Alicante. In fact, Spain was one of the biggest places in the world where manufactured toys in XX century. Even more important than England or Germany.

These are reeditions:

188749753.jpg

Why do you always need to disrespect this band?
Yes. This kind of cars, I have got a collection of ancient toys (mainly cars) of 12.000/14.000.

Paya was a brand from Ibi, Alicante. In fact, Spain was one of the biggest places in the world where manufactured toys in XX century. Even more important than England or Germany.

These are reeditions:

View attachment 276357

Cool. Will have a look at this. I’m a big fan of the french brand Solido. Newer but they make quality toys.

Cool. Will have a look at this. I’m a big fan of the french brand Solido. Newer but they make quality toys.
I have a lot of Solido in 1 43, I think it is mid quality (7/10) but they always make rare models, also more usual models.

In Spain Solido edited a lot of kiosc collections with Altaya, RBA and another distributors. Mainly in lates 90s and early 00s

I didn’t see any shitting on this thread. It’s been pretty good so far. Be nice if it stayed that way.
I have that dude blocked, and the truth that after reading the hatred that he releases is a great decision. It must be frustrating to hate a band whose vocalist has passed away and those of us who love their music extol its effect on our lives.

In my particular case, always liked this band, and it was always my favorite, but until my father passed away in 2019 I was not a hard fan. Dolores's voice helped me in the duel, and it will always be in my heart.

I love her so much, she is my Guardian Angel.

Back
Top Bottom