Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

“If you want a lot of chocolate on your biscuit . . .

We had Snuff on at Thames Poly while I was there. Wat Tyler and Axegrinder supported. Cellar bar, probably cost about three quid. Tepid, flat Fosters a quid a pint. :cool:
Cor, there's a small but greater-than-zero number of people my age or younger who'd be well impressed by you having seen Axegrinder live back in the day.

There's literally nothing worse than people who write limericks that don't scan.

There once was a young football fan
Who liked to watch AC Milan
But when Berlusconi
Called him a big phoney
He told him to fuck off and ran

Also, only just belatedly realised that if you ask me to sing anything to the tune of anything by Black Sabbath I automatically think of it as being to the tune of Iron Man. Presumably their other songs have tunes as well, but Iron Man is the one my brain automatically goes to.

Also, only just belatedly realised that if you ask me to sing anything to the tune of anything by Black Sabbath I automatically think of it as being to the tune of Iron Man. Presumably their other songs have tunes as well, but Iron Man is the one my brain automatically goes to.

You can sing “pick up a penguin, puh-puh-puh-puh pick up a penguin” to Iron Man quite successfully. If you really must.

I know have the Club biscuit song to the tune of Iron Man stuck in my head. Cheers. 😡

The irony is that whilst we all remember bands like Snuff doing funny punk covers of adverts.. these days adverts are likely to be miserable ukulele covers of punk songs by some breathy girl called Phoebe.

Back
Top Bottom