Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pop Up Hotdogs - first 50 dogs are on us

how is maccy dees overpriced? I'll give you the 'shite' though cos it is. But you can get two cheeseburgers for under two quid.

'Sourced' from a supplier who raised the piggies on cake and free range fucking champagne before serving them breakfast in bed just before they willingly trotted into the fucking abbatoir and offered themselves up so they could be served to cunts who make a living from selling ukeleles and fairy cakes.
:D

'Sourced' from a supplier who raised the piggies on cake and free range fucking champagne before serving them breakfast in bed just before they willingly trotted into the fucking abbatoir and offered themselves up so they could be served to cunts who make a living from selling ukeleles and fairy cakes.
I hope that breakfast is a Full English.

They're a similar price to Gourmet Burger. Although at least there and McDonalds you'll get a seat. Whenever I've attempted to eat a hotdog sans chair the mustard/ketchup/onion combo always ends up down my leg.
You can't compare the price of a gourmet burger and a hot dog.
I'd want two or three hot dogs to equal the satisfaction of one fancy burger.

:thumbs: spot on.

The first 50 people get a free hotdog,the next in line pay a tenner to cover the 50 they gave away. Nice work if you can get away with it.

joustmaster said:
You can't compare the price of a gourmet burger and a hot dog.
I'd want two or three hot dogs to equal the satisfaction of one fancy burger.

Hang on... :D

I said it was a similar price. I didn't say it was comparable value. :D

how is maccy dees overpriced? I'll give you the 'shite' though cos it is. But you can get two cheeseburgers for under two quid.
Yeah, fair enough the "saver menu" shite isn't overpriced exactly - leaving aside the quality issue for a sec - but have you seen the prices of the other stuff?

There's a slightly pretentious* bar two doors down from McDonald's in Shirley where you can get a really decent burger, chips and salad for less than a quarter pounder meal, and whilst still no more than just good pub grub it's on a different planet to a Maccy Ds.

*by Shirley standards that is. Ie it has a working lock on the toilet cubicle door, and no one's been stabbed in there since it opened. Poncey. They have colouring-in sheets too though, so that makes up for it.

joustmaster said:
WHERES MY THREE HOTDOGS

East Berlin main square place sold the best 'dog I ever ate. The only downfall was the bun only incorporated about half of the sausage meaning the mustard/ketchup/onion combo that usually ends up on my leg couldn't be accommodated. Perhaps a good thing.

If you add on a milkshake you're getting on for £8... and they are sick.
I'm unsure...

If you mean sick as in "that's well sick blud ya get me?" then... well, just no.

If you mean sick as in "tastes like" then yes, absolutely.

Sick is a new word for good wit da yoot. As is 'dope' :D but I think that's a US hiphop thing but will be exported here soon enough.

Daniel Santin said:
Has anyone of you tried our hot dogs? All our ingredients are sourced from suppliers that only sell the best of it and the price is a simple reflexion of that. You really should try it! We are open from Thursday to Saturday from 6 to 1030 PM. Cheers

Some of us know your suppliers quite well :)

teuchter said:
Look at you all getting in a big fluster about the price of a hotdog you are not compelled to buy.:facepalm:

But are compelled to get for free if you heeded the thread title, which you didn't.

Back
Top Bottom