Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Podcast recommendations 2022-23

Think I've asked this before, but are there any good UK politics/news podcasts that are preferably funny, from a "from below" perspective (i.e. focused on things like unions and social movements more than parliamentary politics, ideally from people actually involved), and not super posh? It doesn't sound like that much to ask but it does seem to be a bit of a gap in the market.

Think I've asked this before, but are there any good UK politics/news podcasts that are preferably funny, from a "from below" perspective (i.e. focused on things like unions and social movements more than parliamentary politics, ideally from people actually involved), and not super posh? It doesn't sound like that much to ask but it does seem to be a bit of a gap in the market.
I guess this is what Novara were trying to do but I cba with that lot and guess they don't really fit into the 'from below' bit. Would also be interested in something like this.

I guess this is what Novara were trying to do but I cba with that lot and guess they don't really fit into the 'from below' bit. Would also be interested in something like this.
Not sure how they score on the "not posh" bit either. ;) Tbf I quite like ACFM despite the silly name and occasional annoyingness, but it's definitely not quite what I was thinking of above.

Back
Top Bottom