Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

I hate pizzas that look like this:

Vito's-Cheese-Pizza.jpg

Who orders Margarita pizzas anyway? The same people that drink water I suppose. Weirdos. You get a whole range of various stuff you can pile on your pizza in a multitude of combinations and with it you can have coke, beer, squash, pressed pomegranate juice with tequila and lime with the rim dipped in sugar, ANYTHING YOU LIKE!!!

But no I'll have a Margarita with a glass of water.........

...GET OUT!! :mad:
i often prefer to have a margarita - keep it simple

i often prefer to have a margarita - keep it simple

Oh come on even cheese on toast is improved with a dash of Worcestershire sauce, are you saying that a pizza is not significantly improved with the addition of some sliced onions, a few peppers? Bit of chicken or beef there? BBQ sauce? Come on! I'll let you off with just pepperoni, but thats a favour ok? Speak not of margaritas on this thread again :mad:

Vito's-Cheese-Pizza.jpg

Who orders Margarita pizzas anyway? The same people that drink water I suppose. Weirdos. You get a whole range of various stuff you can pile on your pizza in a multitude of combinations and with it you can have coke, beer, squash, pressed pomegranate juice with tequila and lime with the rim dipped in sugar, ANYTHING YOU LIKE!!!

I would have a Margarita & a pint of lager.

I might ask them to add a few pineapple chucks.

BBQ sauce has no place on a pizza though. it's on a long list, along with pineapple, of ingredients that should never be found on a pizza

Vito's-Cheese-Pizza.jpg

Luv u Yetman :D

I do like pineapple on pizza though.

I think I'd rather have one of the worryingly popular looking kebab pizzas than suffer the indignity of pineapple.

I'm not sure if the world is going mad or I am. Can we get some proper pizza people on here please? Those who understand PROPER PIZZA and not these water drinking vanillafolk that seem to have flocked to what could have been a Mighty Meat Feast of a thread but is quickly turning into a piece of toast with ketchup and a processed cheese slice on it.

Tuna, onion and marinated anchovy. With oregano sprinkled on top.

Is a good pizza.

I'm not sure if the world is going mad or I am. Can we get some proper pizza people on here please? Those who understand PROPER PIZZA and not these water drinking vanillafolk that seem to have flocked to what could have been a Mighty Meat Feast of a thread but is quickly turning into a piece of toast with ketchup and a processed cheese slice on it.

Listen bud :mad: I know a good pizza when I see one yeah? Stop coming after me and my pineapple chunks when the fucking degenerates who like anchovies are the ones begging for persecution.

Nasty vegetarian hot with pineapple, mmmmmm :cool:

Finally! Talk to me baby yeah!! :cool:

I can now come out of the pineapple closet as I have a bit of back up, fuck it! fuck it! I'm going to tell my parents later but you lot are the first to know.....I LIKE PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA! Yes, thats right, and I dont care who thinks what of me any more because I am proud and that is just WHO I AM! SO DEAL WITH IT!

*massive weight off shoulders* :)

Back
Top Bottom