Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Piers Morgan gets pwned on live US TV

Sorry. Shit thread. I just really really despise piers morgan. Claims he would never vote for Trump but constantly defends and promotes him. Nice to see him taken down.

On The Apprentice, Trump makes a rude sexist comment to Brande Roderick. Morgan, his wingman, is seen cackling at the crude joke.

This is pretty good. He gets a very easy ride in the UK - being allowed to spout his pro-Trump shit to millions every morning on ITV. Not in the US, ironically (although it took an aussie to do it)

He's pretty pissed off about it on twitter too :D

So wait... Bill Maher is saying that because Trump is worse than we thought he would be, Hillary Clinton is no longer the lesser of two evils? I don't get the logic. What has Hillary done since the election to be worse than Trump?

Piers Morgan is actually seen speaking on that video, right? I won't be clicking it then. There is nothing in the world that would induce me to voluntarily consent to hearing him open his mouth or watching him move his face.
oh I don't know, I'd quite like to hear him denounce himself at a show trial before being carted off to mine salt

Back
Top Bottom