Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pictures of lilies

SillsWhiteLilies20x24HR_master.jpg

I amazingly only just just discovered Monet's garden through a photo I found - I am definitely going to visit at some point in the next 5 to 10 years ... and probably nick some of its ideas ...

I started watching a video earlier which claimed the light in Normandy was "transparent" - that was as far as I could get ...

Last edited:
My art history (limited) is letting me down, who's the artist please? I feel like I'm going to kick myself when you say.
If you have firefox, there's a handy image search plugin -"Search by Image" - right-click on image but with Urban you have to save it locally ...

Yeah, I know... Just nicer to ask!
That's how I found out who, but I probably know even less than you, I thought it looked a bit English ...

I only recently realised that here I am actually contemplating living in France and I'd left impressionist art, Ravel and Debussy behind decades ago - probably time to remedy all that ...

That's how I found out who, but I probably know even less than you, I thought it looked a bit English ...

I only recently realised that here I am actually contemplating living in France and I'd left impressionist art, Ravel and Debussy behind decades ago - probably time to remedy all that ...
Who is it then?

Out of the blue it seems my niece is something of an artist and is currently in college.
It's sadly not my world - I can't even frame or light a photograph meaningfully and I was obliged to video student presentations as part of my job ... I can't even get my head around 3D Paint - let alone £D printing S/W...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom