Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Phillip Schofield leaves This Morning

"Lessons will be learnt" is a politicians' phrase? Maybe, maybe not. TV doesn't need the electorate. It'll probably be in-depth discussions with everyone until their audience switches off and on to next one. TV audiences have a very short memory/attention span.
It's a political/ corporate euphemism for 'We hope the PR crisis management has gone well'.

What hypocrisy? Spell it out.
Yes sir!
She's made a career of airing her dirty laundry and being a walking sob story for daytime tv. Now because she's been offered £50 and it's in vogue she's taken grave offence at something inoccuous Schofield said in one of her many interviews 100 years ago.
Hope you understand now.

I remember the interview with Katana. He had a pop at her over her class background essentially. Punch down cunt.

I keep thinking her claim to fame must be she is the former spouse of the famous footballer Eric Kantona, but then I realise I'm not paying due regard to how these people spell their names.

Oh I thought she was in Atomic Kitten or something. or it’s that one who got loads of grief years ago when her daughter disappeared briefly. Fuck knows to be honest I’m not arsed to check.

I wish some of the hatred that some of you seem to have stored up against minor slebs would be put to better use, I've seen gossip mags with less vitriol than this.
Who cares if someone was doing cocaine in their bathroom, seriously? Or did I stumble into some sort of Daily Mail based message board by mistake?

Yes sir!
She's made a career of airing her dirty laundry and being a walking sob story for daytime tv. Now because she's been offered £50 and it's in vogue she's taken grave offence at something inoccuous Schofield said in one of her many interviews 100 years ago.
Hope you understand now.
Fuck off.

Oh I thought she was in Atomic Kitten or something. or it’s that one who got loads of grief years ago when her daughter disappeared briefly. Fuck knows to be honest I’m not arsed to check.

I get them mixed up with Girls Aloud so I've no idea really.

Quite, there was a bit of a fuss at the time about the way the interview was handled iirc.
She said she was slurring because of the medication she was on, which is perfectly believeable IMO.

Even if she wasn't (and not saying she wasn't), there have been plenty of interviews that celebs over the years have taken part in where they have been three sheets to the wind and generally it has been deemed the fault of the production team getting them into that state quite deliberately before an interview (eg. Oliver Reed, among others) and it's seen as amusing, or blame is put on the production and interviewer for exploiting the interviewee. Not sure why Kerry Katona (who I know nothing about) gets so dragged over the coals about this. The vitriol that she got in the press seemed to be based on her gender and background.

Perhaps when someone introduces a minor celeb into the mix they could link to their wiki page so we can keep track of which formerly famous person we're talking about
A more succinct approach would be their surname, followed by their areas of fame. For example:

Schofield (gopher and sofa)
Katona (dodgy bloke and lines of coke)
Willougby (Celebrity Juice and Women who are Loose)

How about Katona- singer in successful band, survivor of horrendous domestic abuse and navigating a significant mental health issue.

Holly and Kerry are an interesting comparison as they have more in common than you’d think if rumours are true yet Holly was treated like a party girl, hanging out on celebrity juice and turning up on this morning drunk from the night before.

Kerry has had very different press.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom