Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Paul Ritter RIP

As mentioned in the FND thread, this has come as a surprise shock to me. A supremely talented chap seemingly capable of playing any character who I was hoping to see giving a little bit of colour to the world for a long time hence. A sad day for acting in the UK :(

Such sad news. I enjoyed Friday Night Dinner. If it's still running it won't be the same without him.

No age indeed.

Last edited:
I'm unreasonably affected by this news. I really did love what he did and was always excited whenever he showed up in anything. Such a talent.

I think I'm just feeling a bit raw with everything that's going on at the moment.
Me too. I obviously didn’t know him personally but the characters he portrayed made a big impact.

There’s a lot of pictures of him on Google Images in a kitchen with no top on. I’m assuming Friday Night Dinner? Why? :D
I think I need to watch it!

I love Friday Night Dinner.
He was great in everything I've seen him in - Chernobyl was fantastic too, great performance.

Such a shame, and 54 is no age these days, nasty way to go too for both him and his nearest and dearest - poor sod.

Back
Top Bottom